Friday 4 December 2009

'Am I the scone and cup of tea of your life?'

I do not know how I should relate this story to everyone of you. But sharing my experiences gives me a good feeling like one of my accomplishments in my life. For I believe one day, when I am old grandma and having my cup of tea at the balcony while waiting for my grandchildren to visit me, I can always look-back and read all these good memories I did. It will always be a part of my past.

Uhm....I just don't know where I stand on this fellow, we've been so close good friend now almost seven years, but still we share our sentiments and feelings to each other, thou we too have our ups and downs. Lately, we communicate as often as he can find time, and I even brought him the idea to chat with me during his office-hours., which he did discreetly. And we both seems to enjoy, just getting in touch during the day, asking how is everyone at each ends. There were nights, we would chatted for a long time and talking about silly things in life., but always there are those sweet words and moments we wanted to recall and laugh about it.

Just lately, we started having new agenda everytime I am just around in Cologne city,
and visiting friends, it become now a routine to take a monday-breakfast-appointment.
Only to see each other and share sometime and having breakfast together. Isn't it
such a lovely time to be with? I've asked million times why I can forget this fellow, same question was asked to him, he answered me as simple as; 'you are the only person in this world I feel you can understand me when I am down and lost, and with you I can release all my stress in my job and still there for me to hold on.'
I was speechless then. We both are honest to each other, we both have our main 'squeeze' at the moment. For him a platonic-friend., uhm...he got a difficult time convincing me that there are no hanky-panky on this., oh well., if there are, better I do not know it., he knew I am quite jealous, which he avoid to discuss with me.

Last night, we've chatted again and he mentioned some words that confused me the whole day, today.... Sometime, I am thinking what my close cousin told me last year,
'just stay foot, one day, he will just offer you to marry him, will you do that?'
oh, I am puzzled and getting excited thou.

Next time, we chat I will ask him, Am I the scone and cup of tea of your life?

1 comment:

Followers

Test Widget

[Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com]Website Design By: Ruthi of Scrappy Thingy

Back to TOP