Thursday 15 October 2009

' Fish&Chips of my life...'

I met my 'fish & chips' winter of 2002, 13th of January, one sunday afternoon while having a cup of tea with my girlfriend in Irish-Pub in Köln city., He came to watch football but keep on looking at our nook., till he approached me when my girlfriend went to powder her nose. He offered me for another cup of tea., I said, 'no, thanks! I have enough.' Then, he introduced himself and joined us. The first thing came up to my mind, he is just a tourist from Australia, because of his accent. I did not know he have been living here for couple of years. My girlfriend's date came and met us., then we decided to take our dinner, my 'fish-chips' asked if he can join us too., so why not., So, we walked across the pub is an Italian restaurant, so we had dinner, I can still remember we had spagetti that night.,oh and I had a glass of wine. This night, we exchanged mobile-numbers to keep in touch. And on my way home, he send me a caring message to 'take care and hope to see you again...', made me smile. Few days after I got messages asking me what I am doing on 18th of january which is friday, inviting me for dinner for he celebrated his birthday with his friends., then dinner-out-with-me.,
So, I was quiet curious, nothing to lose, why not, try for a dinner-out...so we met in Holiday Inn Köln at 6:00p.m., nice feeling, getting excited and all those mix-feelings. So I bought him a key-chain as my birthday present. Then, we decided to have Spanish-dinner in Flamenco Restaurant along Aachner-strasse. It was so cozy and lead to a romantic dinner. The night was still young, so we decided to have more drinks in Latin-american-bar down the road, and have my pina-colada. Talked a lot.
Then, he brought me home, along the way, the song...'something stupid' by Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman was played in his car. That was our first-date., he is such a gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Test Widget

[Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com]Website Design By: Ruthi of Scrappy Thingy

Back to TOP