Monday 12 October 2009

The Knight in Shining Armor… or so I thought

Summer of 1990, I met someone I used to love... huh! Our first-date was a trip in Luxembourg, we had ice-cream, it was hot-summer day, with our friends Cristy and Peter., (they were the one who introduced me to him)

We got married after a year of getting to know each other. We went to my home-country for 7 weeks honeymoon in the famous Boracay Island. Then we stopped for a few days in Bangkok, Thailand; then went back to our love-nest in Cologne city.

On our first wedding-anniversary, he gave me four-weeks trip to New York City, visiting
my relatives, (Mum's side) spending Christmas in Tenesse, Chattanoga. then back to Connecticut. and spend our first New Year on the plane going back to Germany.

My better-half loves to drive specially when I have visitors., for him driving from
Köln to Paris is absolutely nothing. I appreciated it. When Mum was with us the first time, we drove to Paris for a week holiday, visited Baneaux Apparition in Belguim. Tour her around the neighbouring-city like Monschau., Mum enjoyed.

There was a year when we were twice in the US, summer and then christmas...We were
stranded by a strong-strom in Chicago, Hilton Hotel going back to Germany. I can still remember those happy moments with him.

Those travelling....going to Lucerne, Switzerland, Austria, was just our spring-holiday., just the two of us.

When I turned forty-years old, he gave me two-round-trip-ticket to San Francisco with hotel accomodation for me and my son.Aside from dinner-for-six-persons in Champ-Elysee in Paris, France.

He showed me the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Test Widget

[Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com]Website Design By: Ruthi of Scrappy Thingy

Back to TOP