Monday 12 October 2009

My Sister… my Friend

In the Fall of 1993… I got pregnant.

It was so difficult for me during the first three months. I was having all those typical signs of pregnant woman... morning sickness, picky with the food. I was thankful when my sister came to visit us and stayed till my son was born. It was Christmas time when she came.

My sister and I had such a wonderful time together, and during springtime, my “then” loving husband took a holiday from work to bring us around.

We went to South of Germany, Lindau, Mainau. We had breakfast in Steinberger Hotel in Lindau then crossed Switzerland (Zurich part) then Obersdorf, and Austria.... our pictorial-diary said it all.
August 12, 1994, Jens-Christopher came to the world. He was born in Evangelish Hospital Lindenthal Cologne city. Caesarian-operation in the middle-of-the-night, and my husband and my sister was with me the whole time. Jens-C stayed few days in University hospital because he got some skin problems when he was born, because I lost my water during my labor-time. His dad visited him almost everyday to feed him thru bottles. Then he joined me in the hospital where I was and stayed for about 2 weeks. Then we went home with a welcome balloon organized by my hubby and sister.

Jens was baptized on my birthday of 1994, and my sister was one of the godmother. We had big party and a lot of food, catered by German-party-service.
The sad part, when my sister left on the 16 October for Manila again and start shaping up her career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Test Widget

[Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com]Website Design By: Ruthi of Scrappy Thingy

Back to TOP