Sunday 11 October 2009

Life is what we make it......

'Life is what we make it...' as my dad used to tell us when we were still young.

My name is Jennifer Theresa B. Gavar, friends calls me 'jennie'., I relocated here in Germany in the year of 1987...I was just27 yrs. old and scouting for greener pastures, looking for better life and new love life... In my single days... I started travelling visiting my friend in Paris, experiencing 'Bastille Fete', and birthday of my girlfriend... it was so nice and exciting experiences for me to be here, though I had difficulties in adjusting from lifestyle, language barrier and cultures... but as time goes on I've learned and willing to learn, integrate myself in the Deutsche-Leute (german-people), for me to easily adapt and practice the new language for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jen,

    Congratulations for your new blog. Hope you will find this new hobby of yours amuzing as well as enriching.

    Always remember... you led a very colorful life peppered with successes and failures... trials and challenges... ups and downs... joyful and sad. And with all the experiences you had... everything is worth looking back on.

    And Blogging about it is a good way to look back on. So good luck. Happy blogging.

    Ate Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Test Widget

[Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com]Website Design By: Ruthi of Scrappy Thingy

Back to TOP