Monday 12 October 2009

My Friend – the Snake

I met a woman with her daughter during the time Jens and I were strolling-around in the city of Büxtehude, Germany (north-part of Hamburg) and we became good friends for about a year, till I found out she got a relationship with my better-half.

My world was shaken, I lost a lot of weight, I could not sleep , nor eat, all I knew was I was always crying. I never thought it will also happened to me., for I even trusted her so much., and even invited on my 40th birthday celebration in Champ-Elyees, Paris, France... (Brazilian-buffet-dinner), we travelled all together to France. This philandering stage of my hubby lasted till 2002 till I decided to see my lawyer.

These was the beginning of my agony-in-the-new-bought-house., perhaps I can understand if I was replaced to a younger lady, single, without a child from another man, and not a 'friend' of mine. That really hurts me so much. Time heal all wounds.

At this moment of my life, I have to be far and forget than to be near and remember. So I moved here in Herford city (up-north) about 3 hours drive from my former-place., new place, new friends, and new excitements.

First three years, Jens was with me till he finished his grade school. But he is often sick and crying as well, for it was not easy for him about the new situation. Jens suffered so much., if I am not mistaken, till now he feels lost and depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Test Widget

[Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com]Website Design By: Ruthi of Scrappy Thingy

Back to TOP