Monday 12 October 2009

My “Life”… my Jens

August 12, 1994 ; 1:55 a.m. Jens-Christopher was born., My husband and my sister were with my the whole time I was having my labor till the Gyn decided to have caesarian-operation, while I lost the 'frucht-wasser' (amniotic fluid) . In few minutes, Jens-C came to the world...my first phrase I said was...'welcome to the world'..my sis can not forget that..., sometimes, she made jokes out of it.

My son Jens was baptized on my birthday, October 1, 1994., with lunch-buffet reception...a lot of food. My sister was one of the godmothers of Jens and few cousins in Michigan. Then sister went back home for she wanted to work, she was fresh-graduate of Bachelor of Science in Psychology and wanted to shape up her career. It was too sad for me., but having my baby, I tried to give my time and love to my family.

My better-half was really a great partner at the time and good father to my son., we often travel together specially when he got some conferences out-of-town, or whenever he have projects somewhere in Germany., we were always part of it. Jens started attending his kindergarden, enjoying those craft-works with other mothers, and afternoon-sport activities., tennis game, karate, swimming course, then as he grows old he love to play football (soccer in US)., till now. There was a year when went to my home-country for three months holiday with Jens., to see again his Grandma and aunt and uncle too., and we were suprisely-visited by my hubby., Jens can not believe that, he was so happy to see his 'papa' at granny's gate. Those were the happy days.

Jens started his school-grade., that was the time, my hubby was having a project in Hamburg for Airbus company., sometime of 2000, after our millinuim celebration in Paris, France., then my hubby would suggest to take the first-class train from Köln to Hamburg and he will meet us there for few days break for us and join him there. It was such an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Test Widget

[Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com]Website Design By: Ruthi of Scrappy Thingy

Back to TOP